About me

hello « About BC and me

I'm William Leamy and I live in Cricklewood in NW London, in the EU member state of Merrie England. I'm a pen-pusher, but I like cats and cinema, though not always in that order. I like chocolate, too, lots of it, and when I leave this planet, I intend to return as a chocolate-loving, pen-wielding cat. Chocolate mice? Yummy!


Interests

Stuff   books, photography, music, collecting, cinema, art, cricket, Formula One, map-making.
Films   Humphrey Bogart, Kevin Costner, Hugh Grant, Meryl Streep, The Marx Brothers, Juliet Binoche, Robert Duvall, and directors Eric Rohmer, Clint Eastwood.
Books   Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens, Jack London, Hammond Innes, Bill Bryson, Tom Wolfe.
Music   China, Africa, France, Ireland, Scotland, Enya, Kathleen Ferrier, Gisele MacKenzie, Van Morrison, The Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Beautiful South, Jazz, Cajun.

Related link

Even more me


BC 2008 WPL · Now you know · Bent Council